Capricorn is a Certifying Authority (CA) authorised by the Controller of Certifying Authority (CCA) for issuance of Digital Signature Certificates in India. offer variety of certificate to Individuals, Organizations and Foreigners in both Class 2 and Class 3 along with digital signatures for specific needs such as Income Tax filing, MCA, e-tendering, e-procurement, e-bidding, e-Auction, gst, roc, epf and Foreign Trade. Digital Signature Mart offers digital signature certificates via e-sign to vendors who wish to participate in e-procurement for Indian Farmers Fertilizer Co-Operative (IFFCO)
Why has e-procurement been introduced?
- It helps bring transparency in the e-tendering process.
- This efficient process also reduces the cycle time of procurement.
- The process reduces opportunities for abuse of power.
- The online process can be carried out irrespective of the bidders’ geographical location.
- It makes the bidding process fair and brings better competition between vendors.
- It is in sync with the developing technology
E-procurement system of IFFCO is user friendly and has the following features:
- The vendors can view tenders on the portal.
- Registered vendors can submit their bids online with digital signatures.
- The tenderer can upload the tender-related documents on the IFFCO e-procurement portal.
- The files can even be updated or deleted by the registered vendors.
- The orders can be purchased online.
- The tenderer can view the history of purchase orders placed and can post queries about it.
- Bidders can print their quotations, from the website, for their reference.
- The portal provides e-mail and SMS integration.
- The website is in compliance with the IT Act, 2000.
- Vendor can provide advance intimation about despatch.
- Summary of technical and priced bids, presented by various bidders, can be viewed on the Indian Farmers Fertilizer Co-Operative e-procurement website. The access is limited for the vendors who took part in the bidding process for that particular enquiry.
- The bids submitted by bidders are viewed and evaluated using secure online procedures with the assistance of public key infrastructure (PKI), encryption and signing digital certificates.
- Bidders can test their digital certificate at – https://www.iffcoindia.com/TestCertificate.aspx
At Digital Signature Mart, we provide Class 2 Digital Signature Certificates and Class 3 digital signature certificates which are valid for one year, two years and three years, depending upon your requirement. Using our user-friendly online portal you can even either a signing digital signature certificate or a signing and encryption digital signature certificate. Buy and apply for a digital signature certificate at Digital Signature Mart.