DGFT Digital Signature Certificate is basically a Class 2 Digital Signature specially for EXIM Organizations who are having Import Export Code(IEC) in India. DGFT Digital Signature can ONLY be Issued to Organization with ONLY Signing Certificate. IEC Code is mandatory to obtain a DGFT Digital Signature Certificate. Using DGFT DSC, Users can save upto 50% of License Fees on DGFT Website. DGFT DSC is safe, reliable, time saver and friendly way to communicate with DGFT Website.
- For DGFT Website
- To Reduce Licenses Fee
- For Online Applications For Licenses
- IEC Branch Additions
- Application Form & Supporting Documents.
- Online Video Verification by Applicant.
- OTP SMS Verification by Applicant.
DGFT DSC can be issued by any authorized Certifying Authority recognized by CCA. Cerifying Authority is also having their network partners in form of Registration Authority on PAN India Basis. User can obtain DGFT DSC from any of Registration Authority like Digital Signature Mart or from Certifiying Authority like e-Mudhra Ltd or Sify or (n)Code Solutions. Being a Licensed Registration Authority, we provide Sify DGFT DSC and (n)Code Solutions’s DGFT DSC on best prices.
- Class of DSC : Class 2 DGFT
- Type of Certificate : Signing ONLY
- Validity of DSC : Minimum 1 Years & 2 Years Maximum
- User Types : Organization User
- Bits of DSC : 2048 Bit
- Algorithm of DSC : SHA 2
- Storage of DSC : ON FIPS Certified Cryptographic USB Tokens