Any Authorized Offical Agent must have a Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate to issue a Ticket to any User. To obtain Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate for e-Ticketing, agent need to fill Application Form and need to submit documents. To Obtain the DSC, Agent must visit us Physically to our Office for Physical verification. After obtaining a Class 3 DSC , agent need to register himself with IRCTC principle agent.
- For Limited e-Tendering Websites
- For Limited e-Procurement Websites
- For Trademark / Patent eFiling
- For IRCTC eTicketing
- Application Form & Supporting Documents.
- Online Video Verification by Applicant.
- OTP SMS Verification by Applicant.
e-Ticketing is a online process of Ticket Booking initiated by IRCTC for passengers. Any Authorized Agent by IRCTC must have an Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate to do e-Ticketing. e-Ticketing is a safe and fast way to book tickets securly. To complete the process securely IRCTC mandate the concept of Digital Signature Certificate to login and issue the DSC. So every Authorized Agent needs a Individual User Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate ( Class 3A ) Signing Only. After obtaining Class 3A Digital Signature Certificate – Signing Only , agent needs to map that Digital Signature Certificate with IRCTC through princple agent.
Any Authorized Agent must have Class 3A Digital Signature Certifcate ( Individual User ) to do e-Ticketing. Digital Signature Certificate would be issued on Individual name to do e-Ticketing.
- Class of DSC : Class 3
- Type of Certificate : Signing ONLY
- Validity of DSC : Minimum 1 Years & 2 Years Maximum
- User Types : Individual User
- Bits of DSC : 2048 Bit
- Algorithm of DSC : SHA 2
- Storage of DSC : ON FIPS Certified Cryptographic USB Tokens