- Add the HAL eprocurement portal as a trusted website
- Enable the Active X controls in the browser (Internet Explorer v 6.0 or higher is recommended)
- Install the certificates – Root and Chain of the CCA (provided in the CD by the digital signature provider)
- Vendors should remember your password and save it in a secure location. If the user attempts using an incorrect password for more than 15 times, the e-token will be disabled. The certificate will not be retrieved. The tenderer will have to apply for a new digital certificate.
- The registration authority (RA) provides the DSC in an e-token in .PFX format. This file cannot be copied or saved on any other device.
- The RA provides a default password at the time of issue of the certificate. The vendors must modify the password use the same for (HAL) e-procurement activity.
- Formatting or initialising the e-token will lead to loss of the Digital Signature Certificate.
At Digital Signature Mart, we provide Class 2 Digital Signature Certificates and Class 3 digital signature certificates which are valid for one year, two years and three years, depending upon your requirement. Using our user-friendly online portal you can even either a signing digital signature certificate or a signing and encryption digital signature certificate. Buy and apply for a digital signature certificate at Digital Signature Mart.