- E-auction process is introduced to sell coal to any customer from any location
- Introduced e- procurement to speed up purchase of vital inputs
- Once a vendor registers for his/ her CIL e-procurement account, it can be accessed from any location, provided the bidder has a computer with minimum pentium IV configuration and a broadband internet connection. The vendors can check the CIL website for the complete details.
- The CIL e-tendering process ensures transparency. The system does not allow any third party to view the bidders’ tenders before the date of opening for the particular tender. The Tender Inviting Authority has the authority to view the tenders with their valid class 3 digital signature certificate (Class 3 DSC). When the tender is opened the bidder will be able to view and download the competitors’ bids as well.
- As a part of the CIL e-procurement process, class 3 dsc have become mandatory for all the vendors or bidders who wish to participate in the e-tendering system. The vendors should check the digital signature certificates guidelines provided for the use of by the buyer department.
At Digital Signature Mart, we provide Class 2 Digital Signature Certificates and Class 3 digital signature certificates which are valid for one year, two years and three years, depending upon your requirement. Using our user-friendly online portal you can even either a signing digital signature certificate or a signing and encryption digital signature certificate. Buy and apply for a digital signature certificate at Digital Signature Mart.